The school counselors at AVCS take pride in guiding students in their decision-making processes concerning academic, career, and life goals. The school counselors advocate with all stakeholders involved for the personal and academic well being of all students.
The School Counselor
- individual counseling
- group counseling
- crisis intervention
- parent education
- support for students and their families
- referrals to professional services
- support staff
- outside agencies
- career education
- student orientations
- test and record interpretation
- referrals for special needs placement
- college planning
- job placement
- the AVCS School Counseling Program
- K-6 Classroom Lessons
- 7-8 Making Positive Choices
- 9-12 Seminars
- Students in their decision making processes concerning academic, career, and life goals.
- With all stakeholders involved for the personal and academic well-being of all students.