In compliance with the intent of Article VIII, Section 2 of a Memorandum of Agreement between the Au Sable Valley Central School District and the Civil Service Employees’ Association 2016-2021, applications are being accepted for the following vacancies:
(3) TEACHER AIDE/STUDENT AIDE (6.75 hrs/day) – MS/HS
TEACHER AIDE/STUDENT AIDE (6.5 hrs/day) – AFES
TEACHER AIDE/STUDENT AIDE (6.5 hrs/day; effective November, 2018) – AFES
Candidates interested in the positions should send a letter of application and supporting information to Paul D. Savage II, Superintendent, 1273 Route 9N, Clintonville, NY 12924, no later than September 19, 2018.
AuSable Valley Central School is currently accepting applications for the following:
- Substitute Teachers – application form
- Substitute Bus Drivers – application form
- Substitute Bus Monitors – application form
- Substitute Food Service Helpers – application form
- Substitute Custodial Workers – application form
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Student Aides – application form
If interested in any of the substitute positions, please send an application to Paul D. Savage II, Superintendent, 1273 Route 9N, Clintonville, New York 12924.
We are recruiting substitutes for the following positions on an ongoing basis.
(click on the appropriate application form as listed below)
- Permanent Substitute Teachers Needed – District Wide
- Substitute Nurses
- Substitute Custodial Workers
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Food Service Helpers
- Teacher & Teaching Assistant Positions
- Administrative Positions
- Guidance Positions
- School Psychologists Position
For any of the above, please submit with the completed application form: a Letter of Interest, Resume, Three Letters of Recommendation, a copy of Teacher Certification or Teaching Assistant Certification, and Academic Transcripts.
- Clerical Positions
- Custodial Positions
- RN, LPN Positions